Histogram

  1. #1
    Brownsugar9686
    Guest

    Histogram

    I am using Microsoft Excel 2000.

    I a range of data on claimant counts of males and females in May 2001. i
    need to construct a histogram. i have searched the help and it hasn't given
    me any useful info.

    Plz can anyone help?

    Very much appreciated

  2. #2
    Carole O
    Guest

    RE: Histogram

    I have a histogram I got from an Excel book - tried to cut and paste it here
    but couldn't. If you're interested, I can give you my phone # and then
    e-mail it to you.

    Carole O

  3. #3
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Histogram

    Hon Peltier's article on Histograms may help you:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Histograms.html

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List