How can i create a graph with 2 x-axis side by side?

  1. #1
    Sue
    Guest

    How can i create a graph with 2 x-axis side by side?

    I am trying to create a chart which shows both the daily trend on a monthly
    basis as well as a 12 monthly trend side by side on the x-axis. Can this be
    donw?

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: How can i create a graph with 2 x-axis side by side?

    You can do it with a LINE chart. If you create an XY Scatter chart, the
    data for daily trend may be mixed up with the monthly trend.