Grid Lines

  1. #1
    Nelson
    Guest

    Grid Lines

    Is there any way to change the color of a single gridline in a bar chart? I
    have a presentation with a threshold and would like to make that gridline
    Red. Showing that anything above is and anything below is bad.

    Thanks in Advance,

    Nelson

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Grid Lines

    Nelson,

    You can't change the color of a single gridline. However, you can add a
    dummy series that acts like a gridline. You can then change the color of the
    dummy series.

    For an example, please see Jon's site:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html

    Change the line to dotted to give the appearance of a gridline.

    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com