How to add a line to a stock chart

  1. #1
    Kingshuk
    Guest

    How to add a line to a stock chart

    I have got a chart of stock as Open, High, Low , Close. Now I want to add a
    line like a trendline to the chart where the data is calculated in a separate
    column at the side of the previous data.
    Is it possible to do this in Excel?
    The trendline that I want to add is not possible to draw with the features
    already available in Excel 2003.

  2. #2
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: How to add a line to a stock chart

    Add the new series by right-clicking on the graph and selecting souce data.
    Then select this new series in the graph and click on format series again by
    right-clicking. Select patterns and select the 'automatic' for the line
    (which will be 'none').

    - Mangesh

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3