How to create combination stacked area and line chart?

  1. #1
    BarbAug
    Guest

    How to create combination stacked area and line chart?

    I need to create a combination stacked area and line chart, but I don't see
    it listed in the standard or custom chart types. How do I create?

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: How to create combination stacked area and line chart?

    The easiest way is probably to create the stacked area chart using all series
    for the stacked area AND the line chart. Once you have that, select the
    series that you want to change to a line chart. Right click and change that
    series to a LINE chart. Voila (or as some like to say VIOLA), you've got it.

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How to create combination stacked area and line chart?

    I have two daughters who play viola!

    - Jon