How do I create stacked columns in xcel rather than side-by-side

  1. #1
    Gin from Boeing
    Guest

    How do I create stacked columns in xcel rather than side-by-side

    I only get by Level (Level 1, 2,3, 4, 5, K, L, M) side-by-side Gender Headcount
    ex: Level 1 has 114 Females / 125 Males
    Level 2 has 60 Femals / 101 Males
    and so on

    The Female column (Stacked Column choice) is beside the Mail Column
    I want the column stacked with the Male numbered column on top of Female
    numbered column.
    thanks.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How do I create stacked columns in xcel rather than side-by-side

    If you want all of the series stacked, simply select the stacked
    sub-type under the column type in the Chart Type dialog (Chart menu or
    chart wizard).

    If you want one set of stacked columns clustered next to another, look
    at the links in this page:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

    - Jon
    -------