How can i get polinomial trendline constants in a worksheet?

  1. #1
    Rolocors
    Guest

    How can i get polinomial trendline constants in a worksheet?

    Hi,

    I have a polinomial fit graph, so I only have the "polinomial fit function"
    in the graph ..as a text, but I'd like to have the constants and the
    Pearson's value automatically linked in the worksheet.

    Could you help me?
    Thanks in advance,
    Rolo.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How can i get polinomial trendline constants in a worksheet?

    Use LINEST to get the coefficients of a polynomial fit into cells
    See example at www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme