Adding comments

  1. #1
    Karla
    Guest

    Adding comments

    Is it possible to add comments to an Excel chart? I have the comments in the
    data sheet, but they don't display in the chart and I want to explain a
    sudden spike in the data.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: Adding comments

    You certainly can do this. You can either just put in a text box (which I
    don't like), or you can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler add-in. It can be
    found at http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

  3. #3
    Karla
    Guest

    RE: Adding comments

    Thanks. The Chart Labeler add-in works great!