Link a cell to min & max box for Value (X) axis scale?

  1. #1
    cwilliams
    Guest

    Link a cell to min & max box for Value (X) axis scale?

    I want to update the min and max box of the Value (X) axis scale without
    having to click on the axis, select the tab and type in the min and max times
    for each scale for each chart.
    Can I assign a cell in the spreadsheet so that its value will be used in the
    min and max boxes?

    Does anyone have a suggestion on how to best accomplish this?

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Link a cell to min & max box for Value (X) axis scale?

    You have to do this programmatically. For a readymade solution see
    AutoChart Manager
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...art/index.html

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

  3. #3
    cwilliams
    Guest

    Re: Link a cell to min & max box for Value (X) axis scale?

    I had just found the Autochart manager and installed the add-in. I found a
    link from J. Peltair's site to yours. Great add-in! I would like to be able
    to specify the major increments also.