How do I create a one cylinder graph?

  1. #1
    Ana
    Guest

    How do I create a one cylinder graph?

    I want to create a single cylinder graph that is split into 4 pieces by color
    (like a pie graph but in a cylinder shape) with the bottom piece of the
    cylinder having the most color at 50%, etc.

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: How do I create a one cylinder graph?

    Put the data in this form:

    CYLINDERNAME Data1 Data2 Data3 Data4

    Use the Chart wizard to create the cylinder chart of your choice. Make
    sure the series is in COLUMNS.

    If the data is listed like this:

    CYLINDER NAME
    Data1
    Data2
    Data3
    Data4

    Do the same thing, but the series must be listed as ROWS.