Want chart to stop rather than goto zero

  1. #1
    h3nry5
    Guest

    Want chart to stop rather than goto zero

    Hi,
    I have five and a half years of data that I am trying to plot using an
    area graph. My problem is that after the half year the data drops to
    zero, which makes it look like the year's results are dropping like a
    stone. Is there anyway to get the graph to just stop and go flat rather
    than move down at a diagonal to zero?
    Thanks,
    H3nry5.

    --
    h3nry5Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Want chart to stop rather than goto zero

    if your data is in rows (Say row 6
    set up your initial series as in C6 =B6. in D1 =C1 etc.
    As you enter data write over the top of the equaition with your data.