how to put x axis values in the chart instead of x axis labels

  1. #1
    Sinclair
    Guest

    how to put x axis values in the chart instead of x axis labels

    Hi,

    I have excel table like this:
    x y
    0.7 3.25
    1.76 2.23
    17.8 2.76

    Excel chart enables to me to put x series like labels (field Category(X)
    labels), but the chart is not correct because the width between 0.7 and 1.76
    is the same like the width between 1.76 and 17.8. How to put x series like
    the values on the x chart?

    regards Sinclair

  2. #2
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: how to put x axis values in the chart instead of x axis labels

    Use XY chart type instead of a line chart.

    Mangesh

    news:[email protected]...