Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Dynamic chart labels

  1. #1
    dano
    Guest

    Dynamic chart labels

    I am using a dynamic bar chart and want to add a label to an individual
    data point. Is there a way to do this so that the label follows the
    data point as the chart updates?

    --
    danoPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic chart labels

    A datalabel will follow the datapoint and update as appropriate. To add
    data labels to a series, double click the series and click on the Data
    Labels tab. To add data labels to a single point, select the series then
    the point (two single clicks), then double click on the point, and again
    click on the Data Labels tab.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP