How to insert X axis scale values next to axis and X axis grid lin

  1. #1
    vp23larry
    Guest

    How to insert X axis scale values next to axis and X axis grid lin

    I usually create charts with logarithmic scale on the X axis.
    I find that using "Scatter" chart function allows this to be done easily.
    The final chart inserts the grid ticks but does not insert X axis values (or
    even grid lines).
    Does anyone know the simple way to achieve what I want?

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: How to insert X axis scale values next to axis and X axis grid lin

    What is the min/max value for your X axis? As I recall, only axis labels
    are put only for each decade, and not for anything in the middle. (shows
    0.1, doesn't show 0.2-0.9, shows 1). You can do that, but it requires some
    additional work.

  3. #3
    Collins32
    Guest

    RE: How to insert X axis scale values next to axis and X axis grid lin

    Min is 10, max is 1000. major axis values of 10, 100, 1000 is desiredalong
    with major grid lines.