Double 100% Stacked column charts

  1. #1

    Double 100% Stacked column charts

    I am trying to create a monthly report that would capture the last 36 months worth of data.

    The issue I am having is that I need to compare two sets of data per month so a clustered column chart would be ideal. Hower I need the clustered columns to be 100% stacked columns in order to present the appropriate data which are ratios.

    For example in June we Forecasted 10% blue shoes, 50% red shoes, and 40% Green shoes (column 1 in June) however we actually got 20% blue, 30% red and 50% green (column 2 in June). These two columns should be touching whereas there should be a seperation from the other months with similar data.

    Thoughts???? HEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Double 100% Stacked column charts

    make your stacked chart with each months data taking two rows or columns
    with an empty row or cloumn between months. select one of the data series and
    select options and enter "0" for the gap.

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Double 100% Stacked column charts