Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Source for New Charts

  1. #1
    Tamara0305
    Guest

    Source for New Charts

    Hi, I'm an information analyst and I generate countless charts each month.
    Does anyone know a source for new and exciting looking and functioning
    charts/graphs? I'm willing to pay for some add-on software I'm just tired of
    the existing options in Excel 2003. Thanks

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Source for New Charts

    In my humble option (and I have much to be humble about), if the data itself
    is not interesting enough for the reader then a 'fancy' chart is not going
    to make things better.
    My most-hated chart feature is 3D when the third dimension relates to
    nothing!
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Source for New Charts

    Search google.com for products such as SigmaPlot, Amigo 2000, Harvard
    Graphics, DeltaGraph, and Excelsius. Note that I am simply listing
    products I know about; please do not construe this post as an
    endorsement, or any other kind of evaluation, of any of the products.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Source for New Charts

    Is there any kind of visualization you have in mind? Something you've
    seen but don't know how to create in Excel? Perhaps it can be done with
    an Excel chart after all, if someone can show you the tricks.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services