Chart items moving around

  1. #1
    Marcus Langell
    Guest

    Chart items moving around

    I have a worksheet containing a lot of graphs that I have aligned carfully. I
    then have a macro that updates the sheet for various business units and
    collects pictures of the sheet in another file. Everything works fine except
    that the chart items move around a little which is quite annoying since I
    want it to look exactly the same for all units. For example, when I have run
    the macro a couple of times I can find a legend a bit off its original
    position or a plot area that has become a bit smaller. Does anyone know why
    this happens and if there is something to do about it?

  2. #2
    Marcus Langell
    Guest

    RE: Chart items moving around

    This actually happens even when you zoom in and out a few times on the
    worksheet containing the chart. Isn't there a way to have the legend position
    fixed?