Graphing past months (totals) and current month (weekly total) in

  1. #1
    Davin
    Guest

    Graphing past months (totals) and current month (weekly total) in

    I am trying to put January thru June data in a line graph (no problem) but
    the boss now wants to see the current month, by week, on the same chart.
    Is this possible?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Graphing past months (totals) and current month (weekly total) in

    Add the weekly data to your chart.
    Select it and change axis to secondary
    format your chart as you want.