Reference Series 2

  1. #1

    Reference Series 2

    Im haveing difficultly with a graph which has two series. I need to put together a chart which will display the data in a smooth upward sloping curve with a line jutting out to depict where the first series levels of.

    The data columns are listed below. The x axis is the first column. Series 1 is the fourth column. Series 2 is where I'm incurring trouble. I cant find a way to smoothly place data above the leveling off point. Any help would be great. Thanks. Matthew

    1) Stock Price
    at Maturity

    $16.50
    $21.50
    $26.50
    $31.50
    $31.51
    $32.04
    $32.58
    $33.11
    $33.65
    $38.65
    $43.65
    $48.65

    2) Stock Value
    at Maturity

    $1,650,000
    $2,150,000
    $2,650,000
    $3,150,000
    $3,151,000
    $3,204,000
    $3,258,000
    $3,311,000
    $3,365,000
    $3,865,000
    $4,365,000
    $4,865,000

    3) Value at Maturity
    Client receives/(Pays)

    $0
    $0
    $0
    $0
    $214,000
    $161,000
    $107,000
    $54,000
    $0
    ($500,000)
    ($1,000,000)
    ($1,500,000)

    4) Net Portfolio
    Value at Maturity

    $1,650,000
    $2,150,000
    $2,650,000
    $3,150,000
    $3,365,000
    $3,365,000
    $3,365,000
    $3,365,000
    $3,365,000
    $3,365,000
    $3,365,000
    $3,365,000

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Reference Series 2

    What's this mean:

    > ... smoothly place data above the leveling off point.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services