3d bar chart gridlines

  1. #1
    EPratt
    Guest

    3d bar chart gridlines

    I created some 3d stacked column charts and the back of the 3d columns don't
    line up exactly with the gridlines. Any way to fix this?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: 3d bar chart gridlines

    They don't line up because there's a gap between the bars and the back
    of the chart. You can fix this by double clicking on a series, and on
    the Options tab, change Gap Depth to zero. You can make the chart even
    more clear to your poor audience if you switch to a 2D chart type.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  3. #3
    EPratt
    Guest

    Re: 3d bar chart gridlines

    Thank you so much Jon! That was exactly it.