3D Stacked-columns

  1. #1
    EPratt
    Guest

    3D Stacked-columns

    Why do 3d stacked-columns not line up exactly with the gridlines?

  2. #2
    Echo S
    Guest

    Re: 3D Stacked-columns

    EPratt wrote:
    > Why do 3d stacked-columns not line up exactly with the gridlines?

    Jon Peltier answered your original post yesterday. Do you not see his
    response?

    --
    Echo [MS PPT MVP]
    http://www.echosvoice.com

  3. #3
    EPratt
    Guest

    Re: 3D Stacked-columns

    I searched earlier today and didn't find it, so I thought I may not have
    posted it correctly. I did find it when I looked again this afternoon.
    Thanks for your assistance!

  4. #4
    Echo S
    Guest

    Re: 3D Stacked-columns

    Cool. Glad to hear you got things sorted.

    Echo