chart default colors

  1. #1
    wendyeyes
    Guest

    chart default colors

    Are there any other suggestions for changing the default charting colors when
    a pivot chart is made? I am frustrated by changing the colors on one chart,
    only to have them change back to defaults when the chart is switched. Please
    help.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: chart default colors

    If it's just the colors, go to Tools menu > Options > Colors, and adjust
    the bottom two rows of colors.

    You could also format a chart, save it into a user defined type, then
    reapply it to a refreshed pivot chart:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html

    - Jon
    -------