How do I group multiple sets of data for stacked bar chart?

  1. #1
    Najam
    Guest

    How do I group multiple sets of data for stacked bar chart?

    I want to create a stcked column chart with 4 groups of dataset each
    containing 3 values. 3 values should be stacked in a column and each column
    should represent a group. Can anyone please help me?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How do I group multiple sets of data for stacked bar chart?

    Arrange your data like this. Keep the top left cell blank, then create
    the stacked column chart with series in columns.

    Bottom Middle Top
    Group 1 X X X
    Group 2 X X X
    Group 3 X X X