alignment of y axis category labels

  1. #1
    philcud
    Guest

    alignment of y axis category labels

    is there a way to left justify the labels?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: alignment of y axis category labels

    I recently had a project in which the client wanted very long, left
    justified labels without line breaks. I had to remove the original
    labels and replace them with textboxes, which allow a greater degree of
    control.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP