How do I create more than two Y axis in a chart?

  1. #1
    Anuj
    Guest

    How do I create more than two Y axis in a chart?

    I need to assign data series to 3 or more y axis. I can only see upto
    secondary axis option. Is there a way I can add parallel lines that show more
    than 2 y axis scales.
    Many thanks

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: How do I create more than two Y axis in a chart?

    you can only do two y axis on one chart, but
    you can overlay charts and play with positioning and sizes to get what you
    want. (this is awkward)

    or

    Scale your data so that they all fit within a given range,
    add a text box or picture with the correct ranges that look like they are
    part of the Y axis labels

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How do I create more than two Y axis in a chart?

    You can add any number of pseudo axes using this technique:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/TertiaryAxis.html

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  4. #4
    Bangalore, India
    MS-Off Ver

    Re: How do I create more than two Y axis in a chart?

    I want to add 2 different scales in the secondary axis in the column chart. How to add. Please find the image.
    https://www.highcharts.com/demo/combo-multi-axes