Is there a posibbility to change/modify the Legends

  1. #1
    Ash
    Guest

    Is there a posibbility to change/modify the Legends

    Could we customise the Chart legends without changing the Data Series ?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Is there a posibbility to change/modify the Legends

    Hi,

    No, the legend and data series will display the same formatting.
    Depending on the chart type you could add extra data series with no
    actual data. Format the legend entries as required and then delete the
    legend entries of the actual data.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Mike Punko
    Guest

    Re: Is there a posibbility to change/modify the Legends

    Depends on what exactly you want to change. Can you explain what yoru trying
    to do?