Can I use named range in data range box when creating pie chart?

  1. #1
    BJackson
    Guest

    Can I use named range in data range box when creating pie chart?

    I have 75 pie charts to create today. Is there a way to use named ranges in
    the data range box to speed this up?

  2. #2
    George Nicholson
    Guest

    Re: Can I use named range in data range box when creating pie chart?

    Yes. Just type in the name.

    --
    George Nicholson

    Remove 'Junk' from return address.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    BJackson
    Guest

    Re: Can I use named range in data range box when creating pie char

    Thank you! I was making it too difficult, thinking I needed to include the
    Sheet name along with the name range. That worked beautifully and will save
    me a couple hours of work!