How do I align x-axis labels in excel?

  1. #1
    Cust.Sat.Info
    Guest

    How do I align x-axis labels in excel?

    I am doing charts in excel and importing question titles as category x-axis
    labels through data source but it is aligning some centre and some to the
    right. I have done all the usual things (double clicking on text and chosing
    align tab, aligning in the data source table) but nothing seems to change it.

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: How do I align x-axis labels in excel?

    chack that yo do not have leading spaces which forces the text to the right.

  3. #3
    Cust.Sat.Info
    Guest

    RE: How do I align x-axis labels in excel?

    Thanks, have checked this but no joy!