Format Axis; Scale Tab; "Value Axis Crosses At" ends with preposit

  1. #1
    Pedant
    Guest

    Format Axis; Scale Tab; "Value Axis Crosses At" ends with preposit

    It should say "Value at which Y Axis Crosses", or if for the X axis, "X axis"
    appropriately. This goes for any number of grammatical errors in your Office
    suite which have gone unfixed version after version.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Format Axis; Scale Tab; "Value Axis Crosses At" ends with preposit

    No, if you read it more carefully, you will see that it says "Value Axis
    Crosses at _______", where you are supposed to fill in a value to
    complete the sentence.

    - Jon
    -------