Excel Chart Legends need alignment option (rotate 90-180-270 deg)

  1. #1
    ron ebelhar
    Guest

    Excel Chart Legends need alignment option (rotate 90-180-270 deg)

    We need the ability to rotate legends in Excel charts.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Excel Chart Legends need alignment option (rotate 90-180-270 deg)

    Not an option.
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Excel Chart Legends need alignment option (rotate 90-180-270 deg)

    Bernard,

    The MS web portal to the NGs also allows folks to post suggestions to
    MS. This OP's post clearly falls into that category. While some,
    including myself, might believe that a newsgroup portal shouldn't serve
    multiple purposes, it is something MS is doing.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <#[email protected]>,