How To Change Fonts In Multiple Charts in a Workbook?

  1. #1

    How To Change Fonts In Multiple Charts in a Workbook?

    I have a workbook with approx 120 charts spread out over 30 worksheets.
    Each worksheet has 4 charts on it.
    Each of the 4 charts has different data and Values.
    I would like them all to have the same fonts (made the mistake of not checkin when I produced the charts originaly ) but the X axis and coloring is different in each of the 4 charts. I have tried copying the "formats" but this changes everying in the chart but the data itself.

    Is there a macro to help with this or possibly something easier that I am over looking?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How To Change Fonts In Multiple Charts in a Workbook?

    Untested, but this is about how it would look:

    Sub ChangeChartFonts()
    Dim sh As Object
    Dim ch As Chart
    Dim co As ChartObject