How to mix a stacked column and a clustered one on same graph?

  1. #1
    Armelle
    Guest

    How to mix a stacked column and a clustered one on same graph?

    I want to display on the same graph 2 subtotal informations letùs say sub1
    and sub2 for 10 years to show decrease of one and increase of the other in
    parallel. The best is then to used clustered column. But sub1 is build for 2
    products5(A and B) and sub2 is coming from 3 infos D,E and F.
    I would like then to see the split between A and B on the first column
    representing sub1 and the same for sub2. It will then be on stacked columns.
    Is it possible? Thanks

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How to mix a stacked column and a clustered one on same graph?

    Jon Peltier has information and links for clustered stacked columns on
    his web site:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

    --
    Debra Dalgleish