Dynamic updating of chart title

  1. #1
    Oslo, Norway

    Dynamic updating of chart title

    Hello!

    I have a spreadsheet containing data for one entire year.
    From this I extract data and present them in a weekly chart. By selecting a week number, the data is loaded to the chart. I also want the week number to apear in the chart (e.g. in the title ). How can I make that happen?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic updating of chart title

    Hi,

    You can link the chart title to a cell,
    http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip001.htm

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Oslo, Norway
    To Andy Pope:
    Thank you very much for a very good and easy solution!

    Regards
    Georg Rokne