Helped with stacked bar chart and percentages

  1. #1
    Double A - Ron
    Guest

    Helped with stacked bar chart and percentages

    I am attempting to create a stacked chart with two data series (one
    representing the number ontime orders, and the other late). I would
    like to have a label on each bar that would tell the percentage of
    ontime. Perhaps someone would have a good example?

    Thanks for your help,
    -A

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Helped with stacked bar chart and percentages

    Calculate the percentages in additional columns. Use one of these free
    Excel add-ins to apply labels from these ranges to the series in your chart:

    Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
    John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com/ss

    - Jon
    -------