Sorting Bar Charts

  1. #1
    LizW
    Guest

    Sorting Bar Charts

    I need to know the VBA code to sort bars in a chart. I am using a macro to
    general a bar chart. I know we can sort the data and generate the bar chart
    but would like to automate the process.

    Thanks.
    --
    LizW

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Sorting Bar Charts

    Sort the chart how? Do you want a pareto?

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Sorting Bar Charts

    You can't sort the bars in the chart. You have to sort the data in the
    chart's source data range. This is the action you need to automate.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services