Chart Coloum Labels - Very Urgent

  1. #1
    Ian B
    Guest

    Chart Coloum Labels - Very Urgent

    I need the label on top of each coloum to show qty not average eg:-

    For eg
    Store Ave Price Qty
    Store A $50 100
    Store B $40 500
    Store C $60 10

    Price
    Ave

    60 10
    50 100 __
    40 __ 500 __
    30 __ __ __
    20 __ __ __
    10 __ __ __
    0 __ __ __

    Store A B C
    Thanks

    Hope you can help

    I would like a macro or VB to loop throught code from 1st coloum to nth Coloum
    to should qtyin label

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Chart Coloum Labels - Very Urgent

    Hi,

    Here is a free addin you could use to label the pointsby linking the
    data labels to cells.
    http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Ian B
    Guest

    Re: Chart Coloum Labels - Very Urgent

    Thanks andy but no good.

    I don't have admin rites to install.

    It is just what I need but can't use.

    Does anyone have the code?

  4. #4
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Chart Coloum Labels - Very Urgent

    Not the code but you can do it manually.
    http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip001.htm

    Ian B wrote:
    > Thanks andy but no good.
    >
    > I don't have admin rites to install.
    >
    > It is just what I need but can't use.
    >
    > Does anyone have the code?
    >

    > "Andy Pope" wrote:
    >

    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Here is a free addin you could use to label the pointsby linking the
    >>data labels to cells.
    >>http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm
    >>
    >>Cheers
    >>Andy
    >>
    >>Ian B wrote:
    >>
    >>>I need the label on top of each coloum to show qty not average eg:-
    >>>
    >>>For eg
    >>>Store Ave Price Qty
    >>>Store A $50 100
    >>>Store B $40 500
    >>>Store C $60 10
    >>>
    >>>Price
    >>>Ave
    >>>
    >>> 60 10
    >>> 50 100 __
    >>> 40 __ 500 __
    >>> 30 __ __ __
    >>> 20 __ __ __
    >>> 10 __ __ __

  5. #5
    Francois

    Ian B a écrit :

    >>>I need the label on top of each coloum to show qty not average eg:-
    >>>
    >>>For eg
    >>>Store Ave Price Qty
    >>>Store A $50 100
    >>>Store B $40 500
    >>>Store C $60 10
    >>>
    >>>Price
    >>>Ave
    >>>
    >>> 60 10
    >>> 50 100 __
    >>> 40 __ 500 __
    >>> 30 __ __ __
    >>> 20 __ __ __
    >>>
    >>>Store A B C
    >>>Thanks

    Hi Ian

    Have à look there
    http://cjoint.com/?jsue3kYagF
    I think the macro "label" makes what you want.

    cjoint.com is something like yousendit

    François L