Number of categories

  1. #1
    Jos
    Guest

    Number of categories

    I need to make a macro to change the between tick-mark labels with a value
    depending of the total numbers of rows, but I do not now the VB code to put
    the number of categories in the graph.
    I'm not a expert in VB coding, any help is appreciated,
    Thanks, jos

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Number of categories

    One of my favorite programming tools is the macro recorder. Go to Tools
    menu > Macros > Record New Macro, carry out the steps you want to
    automate, stop the recorder, then examine the recorded code to see what
    you need to insert into your procedure. You'll probably have to clean it
    up a bit.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP