Delete item from Pivot Table field?

  1. #1
    Stephen
    Guest

    Delete item from Pivot Table field?

    After I've deleted data that I use in my pivot table/chart, how do I get rid
    of the items that are still appearing in the drop down menus for each field?
    For example: I deleted a line because that person no longer work in this
    company, but their ID still appears in the USER ID field even though there
    are no more occurences of that item.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Delete item from Pivot Table field?

    Hi,

    Does Debra's explanation help, I'm sure it will.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel