Comumn Series Brought to Front

  1. #1
    Phil Hageman
    Guest

    Comumn Series Brought to Front

    I have a combination chart: line and area series on the secondary axis (used
    as a background), column series on the primary axis (used as a foreground).
    The lines are plotting on top of the columns - wheather the lines are on the
    primary or secondary axis makes no difference. How do I get the column on
    top of the lines (bring to front)?
    Thanks, Phil

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Comumn Series Brought to Front

    Excel doesn't let you change the layering of different chart types in a
    chart. Line and XY series always plot in front of column series, and
    columns in front of areas.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP