Graphing STRANGENESS - 2nd series plotting as sum of series 1 and

  1. #1
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Graphing STRANGENESS - 2nd series plotting as sum of series 1 and

    I am graphing two series of data using EXCEL using a line chart. The first
    series displays correctly and the second series is displayed as the SUM of
    the data for the first and second series. Has anyone ever seen this before?
    What causes this?

    Thanks,
    Barb Reinhardt

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: Graphing STRANGENESS - 2nd series plotting as sum of series 1 and

    Someone far wiser than I (thanks Jon) pointed out that I had a stacked line
    with markers. Oops!