Pasting worksheet with embedded charts

  1. #1
    FishMan
    Guest

    Pasting worksheet with embedded charts

    I have a worksheet with a dozen or so embedded charts which all get
    their data from the worksheet. I want to copy the entire sheet, and
    paste it into a new sheet, including the charts. I can then replace the
    data and the charts will update.

    However, when I paste the sheet the charts still link back to the
    original sheet and I have to go through each one and change its
    individual source data to point to the new sheet.

    Is there any way (some sort of paste special?) to paste the whole
    worksheet, data and charts, and have the charts link to the new sheet
    automatically, so that I do not have to go through this laborious
    procedure every time?

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Pasting worksheet with embedded charts

    Use the <edit><move or copy sheet> the graphs will refer to the copied sheet.

  3. #3
    FishMan
    Guest

    Re: Pasting worksheet with embedded charts

    perfect reply, thanks bj