Multi data charts

  1. #1
    thomas donino
    Guest

    Multi data charts

    I want to build a chart which shows the year on the horizontal axis and the
    totals on the vertical axis. The tough part is there are six diiferent data
    series for each year that when summed give the total for the year. I want to
    show one bar for each year with each individual data point stacked on top of
    each other to show the total bar size. I've done it before with 2 series but
    can't get it to work with six. Help!

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Multi data charts

    are you using the stacked column chart?

  3. #3
    thomas donino
    Guest

    RE: Multi data charts

    I was trying to but it wasn't working properly

  4. #4
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Multi data charts

    If any of your numbers are negative, the stacked bar chart won't work
    properly. you have to play with the numbers ot get them to total where you
    want them to.
    if none are negative, what are you getting that is wrong?