Legend - Don't Want To See

  1. #1
    Bob Barnes
    Guest

    Legend - Don't Want To See

    In "Chart Options" for Legends, I Uncheck
    'Show Legend" & I increase the width of the Chart.

    BUT, reopening the File (after SAVING it),
    "narrows" the Chart & puts the Legend back in.

    Is there a way to NOT have a Legend??

    TIA - Bob

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Legend - Don't Want To See

    what version of Excel do you have.
    It does not do that on any of the versions I have worked with.

    Is it in just one file that this happens or all files.

  3. #3
    Bob Barnes
    Guest

    RE: Legend - Don't Want To See

    bj - THANK you.

    Excel 2003 - I've been told if I Uncheck Show Legend WHEN I build
    the Chart, that will work - HAVEN'T tested yet.

    Bob

  4. #4
    Bob Barnes
    Guest

    RE: Legend - Don't Want To See

    We solved the problem by copying & pasting the two
    worksheets into a new Workbook.

    Thanks - Bob