Chart Help!

  1. #1
    Karen
    Guest

    Chart Help!

    Using Excel 2003

    I have the following data:
    Date: Units:
    Sat 79
    Sun 31
    Mon 49
    Tue 58
    Wed 83
    Thu 63
    Fri 48

    Draw Date: Outdates:
    Thu 1
    Fri 0
    Sat 2
    Sun 10
    Mon 38
    Tue 3
    Wed 15

    I want to create a clustered column chart for the above data. I want bars
    for the first group of data and bars for the second group of data. Then I
    want the day next to each individual unit. How should I set up the raw data
    to achieve the goal I want?

    Thank you for any help you can give, Karen

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Chart Help!