How do I create a histogram with no space between bars?

  1. #1
    Ann
    Guest

    How do I create a histogram with no space between bars?

    I am using the histogram with the data anylsis tool from microsoft office. I
    am trying to create a histogram without space between the bars.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a histogram with no space between bars?

    Hi,

    To reduce the gap between columns double click the column and on the
    Option tab of the format dialog set the Gap Width to zero.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a histogram with no space between bars?

    Ann -

    > I am using the histogram with the data anylsis tool from microsoft office.
    > I am trying to create a histogram without space between the bars. <

    If you would like a histogram with no space between bars (Gap Width = zero)
    and with axis labels below the tick marks (instead of centered under the
    bars), try my free Better Histogram add-in available at www.treeplan.com.

    - Mike
    www.mikemiddleton.com