Inconsistent Chart Sizing Into PPT

  1. #1
    Phil Hageman
    Guest

    Inconsistent Chart Sizing Into PPT

    Can't get charts to paste into PowerPoint with consistent size. To test, I
    expanded (using the corner handles) two charts to exactly fill the screen.
    When I copy/paste each chart into an individual slide in PowerPoint, one is
    noticibally larger than the other. Is there a way to make the charts the
    same size and paste the same size?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Inconsistent Chart Sizing Into PPT

    I have an article on this in the works, due out in about 24 months, the
    rate I'm going.

    A. Use embedded charts, and use Copy Picture (hold shift while selecting
    Edit menu, os Copy turns to Copy Picture) with On Screen and As Picture
    options.

    B. Save workbook with desired chart as active chart, then in Ppt use
    Insert menu > Object > From File, and browse to file you just saved.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services