Conditional chart

  1. #1
    Graeme Bowser
    Guest

    Conditional chart

    I have a chart that produces conditional formatting of cells (Green, amber,
    red) dependant on the percentage of a target reached (number of calls taken).
    The targets for red, amber & green can be varied by the user changing the
    tolerance percentage in separate cells. How do I get the colours displayed
    in my bar chart to reflect those of the conditional formatting in the cells
    i.e. green, red or amber? Hope i've explained this simply enough
    Many Thanks,
    Graeme Bowser

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Conditional chart

    Hi,

    You can do this by adding extra data series for the various colours and
    formula to effect the data displayed.
    Jon Peltier has some instructions on how to construct conditional charts.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --