A thank-you note to Excel and PPT group members

  1. #1
    Hari
    Guest

    A thank-you note to Excel and PPT group members

    Hi,

    Wanted to express my heart-felt gratitude to Jon P (His master stroke -
    "This technique worked well enough that I might even have to start
    using it"), Tom O (Countless Syntax help), Rob B (XY chart labeller)
    and the people who TAUGHT me PPT --> Steve R (Very funny and helpful
    posts), Brian R (his thought provoking managing PPT project), David
    M(Syntax), Shyam P(his syntax and rename add-in) and scores of others
    for the help they provided regarding automation of Excel OLE objects
    from PPT.

    My mega project went off quite smoothly and am happy that I got to
    learn and apply a lot from the folks in Excel and PPT groups.

    Regards,
    Hari
    India

  2. #2
    Steve Rindsberg
    Guest

    Re: A thank-you note to Excel and PPT group members

    > Wanted to express my heart-felt gratitude to Jon P (His master stroke -
    > "This technique worked well enough that I might even have to start
    > using it"), Tom O (Countless Syntax help), Rob B (XY chart labeller)
    > and the people who TAUGHT me PPT --> Steve R (Very funny and helpful
    > posts), Brian R (his thought provoking managing PPT project), David
    > M(Syntax), Shyam P(his syntax and rename add-in) and scores of others
    > for the help they provided regarding automation of Excel OLE objects
    > from PPT.
    >
    > My mega project went off quite smoothly and am happy that I got to
    > learn and apply a lot from the folks in Excel and PPT groups.

    Congratulations, Hari.

    For my part, I always knew the day would get off to an interesting start when I
    saw a post from you. ;-)

    Always a challenge, but always a learning experience.

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: A thank-you note to Excel and PPT group members

    Hari -

    You've been very thought provoking. You get what we say, then turn it
    around or go a bit deeper, and I've found that I have to stretch
    sometimes to answer your questions.

    Glad it worked out so well for you.

    - Jon
    -------