Graph with shaded/colored Areas??

  1. #1

    Graph with shaded/colored Areas??

    I would like to have a LINE GRAPH comparing Revenue vs Expenses. When the Revenue >Expenses I want to shade the area Gray and when the Expenses >Revenue I want to shade the area RED. Any suggestions?

    Very simple example would be:
    FY05 FY06
    Revenue 100 200
    Expense 50 250

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Graph with shaded/colored Areas??

    Hi,

    This example might help,
    http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3

    Andy

    Having trouble going to your linked website, any suggestions? Is your server down?
    Thanks,

    Paul

  4. #4
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Graph with shaded/colored Areas??

    Site seems ok from here.

  5. #5

    Still no luck

    Andy,

    Is there any other way I could get the example you have? I would greatly appreciate it.

    Paul

  6. #6
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Graph with shaded/colored Areas??

    Email me and I will send it.

  7. #7

    Andy

    What is your email? My email is [email protected]
    Thanks for any help you can give.

    Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Pope
    Email me and I will send it.