Value Axis Major Gridlines

  1. #1
    rasta1979
    Guest

    Value Axis Major Gridlines

    How do I change individual gridline width in charts? I would like to set a
    base line so I know if a value has fallen under a certain percentage value,
    so I need to thicken the gridline so I know how to do this. Any help would
    be great.

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Value Axis Major Gridlines

    You can't do just one Grid line
    I normally draw a line and format it as I want for this type of application.

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Value Axis Major Gridlines